The REAL STORY and the simplicity about Dry Rock
What is Dry Rock?
Dry Rock can be any rock that is not Live Rock and is aquarium safe. It is actually regular rock that is sold for its design characteristics. Dry Rock could come from any source where rock exists. The trick is to obtain rock suitable for your aquarium that does not have any negative or adverse chemicals that can leach out of the rock.
Florida Coral Rock is your best option. That is all we sell. That is how simple it is.
The Pros of Dry Rock
- Appearance: There is beautiful rock available to you.
- Dry Rock has a wide variety of types, sizes and shapes.
- Cost: Much less than Live Rock
- Limited impact to your aquarium: No ammonia or die off
- Easy to ship: No special packaging necessary.
The Cons of Dry Rock
- It’s NOT Live Rock and that’s the whole story.
You can use 100% Dry Rock if that is your decision.
You can use a mixture and save some money.
WE GUARANTEE THAT OUR DRY ROCK IS THE LOWEST PRICE AVAILABLE
Main Number: 305-300-3733
For aquarium club buys or wholesale inquires access the Wholesale Accounts tab or click here for special rates.